The Pink Ladies' Sisters for Hope Foundation offers financial support to community members as they undergo cancer treatments. Through a broad array of fundraisers, members work throughout the year to raise money for endeavors that ease the lives of cancer patients and their families.
The Pink Ladies’ Sister for Hope Foundation
With your continued support we have accomplished so much.
Over the last 10 years we have given over $80,000 to individuals and families
to help ease their burden while going through cancer treatments.
Other donations include:
- $14,000+ Busy Bags to Midstate Medical Centers Cancer Care Unit. We donate 180 bags per year. The bags are given to patients and are filled with fun items to keep them busy while receiving treatments.
- Over $8,000 to Midstate Medical Centers Cancer Care Unit for the purpose of purchasing patient binders containing information on their upcoming treatments, appointments, and other material to help them through this process. Each patient also received a meditative CD for help with Chakra balancing and relaxation.
- Over $1,000 in fabric and sewing supplies for the purpose of making quilts for boys and girls at Camp Rising Sun in Branford.
- $6,000 to the Masonic Charity Foundation to be used for the benefit of residents, their family members, or employees who have been affected by cancer, or were cared for in the Hospice unit.
- From January 2013 to January 2017 The Pink Ladies' Sisters for Hope proudly donated over $30,000 to The Sisters' Project. With their support and encouragement The Pink Ladies' Sisters for Hope Foundation has become its own 501(c)3 organization; forming new partnerships, making great strides and making a difference in the lives of those fighting the battle against cancer.
- Sewn and donated over 1100 masks to Midstate Hospital, Middlesex Hospital, Masonic and Elim Park.
- 1,000+ to our community, Wallingford Library, Yale New Haven Hospital Grant-A-Wish iPads, etc.